Google

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Funny Pictures... Dont Miss...




You better stop touching before I really get pissed off~~~




Although a bit overweight ...... But what to do ... . Life goes on ... .




I can prove that u can grow fat in just one scoop~~



Why target me ...........





So sleepy .........





I didn ' t even bite you ...... ..




Save space!!!!




Come lets hold hands!!!!




Don ' t waste!!!!




Daddy ..... I ' m sorry!!!!!





Wow .... So expensive ah!!!!




Who make up cry till like this!!!!




Somebody and somebody ' s son ............




Mum says need to wash hand after going toilet ... ..




Rolls Royce



Canine tango



Piglets in harmony



Yum yum!! Hotdog




Plug in wrong place ... ..



A female and male buildings



What did I do wrong,mum?



Love bite?




Drinking competition



Getting rid of wrinkles?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Subscription

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

...